Special Memberships Created to Fit Your Needs
An introductory membership that will familiarize businesses with the resources and benefits offered to members of the BCGM. Recommended for sole proprietors, businesses with less than five employees and new businesses.
- Company Listing and Business Description
- Social Media Links -Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn ™
- Podcast Member Spotlight
- Access to member news, ability to post company news, new member listing on website for one month.
- Access to member events, mixers and expos, mentor and internship programs, representation in legislative issues, legislative email reports.
- Annual Member Breakfast (1 ticket)
- Value in Education: Receive regular updates as they pertain to our area and your business. Participation in BCGM Facebook and LinkedIn groups, online forums, Google meets and Zoom conferences with peers and leaders in your industry. Condensed soup to nuts seminars offered in person, streamed and archived on BCGM website to optimize your ability to learn how to lower your bottom line and increase your productivity. One on one meeting with the executive director quarterly to asses your strengths/weaknesses, goals, etc and connect you with the advisors/mentors and support you need. (SWOT)
- Connect and Promote:
Listing in Member Directory, Business listing in “New Member E-Blast” (One listing), New member listing on BCGM homepage for 2 months. Member discount to monthly mixers and annual expo and webinar.
Email alerts on state legislative issues, representation in local government and legislation pertaining to zoning, building code, local ordinances.
- Mentorship/Workforce Development: Access to database of volunteers, internship opportunities and local school to work programs, Initial interview and mentor match, Annual 1:1 Meeting to update goals, discuss and update membership plan and how to best utilize BCGM.
More Visibility: $495
Offers more visibility to fellow members and additional access to BCGM staff and mentors.
Includes Everything in Introductory Membership Plus:
- Value in Education: Introductions to leaders in your industry and mentors to utilize based on a personalized set of goals for your business.
- Connect and Promote:
Bi-Annual Podcast interviews, New member listing on BCGM Homepage for 2 months, Additional category listing in member directory. Event ticket bundle ( Two additional tickets to annual breakfast, two complimentary tickets to three mixers and one ticket to one event.
Regular invitations to and reports on webinars/seminars with information pertinent to your industry. Email alerts on state legislative issues, representation in local government and legislation pertaining to zoning, building code, local ordinances.
- Mentorship/Workforce Development:
Ability to post one job listing on the BCGM Employment Opportunities page monthly.
Business Building: $895
Curated Referral Sessions, Participation in advocacy efforts, Sponsorship opportunities. Members customize participation to create a powerful business building strategy.
Includes All Previous Packages Plus:
- Value In Education: Promote your business and strengthen others by hosting a “Condensed Soup to Nuts” on the value of your services and how they are an investment to any business.
- Connect and Promote: Three category listings on Member Directory Page, Podcast Member Spotlight with guest of your choice, access to post company news on “Member News” pageSponsorship of one farmers market and mixer included.
- Advocacy: Regular invitations to and reports on webinars/seminars with information pertinent to your industry. Email alerts on state legislative issues, representation in local government and legislation pertaining to zoning, building code, local ordinances.
- Mentorship/Workforce Development: Ability to post two job listings per month on “Employment Opportunities” Page, Quarterly 1:1 Focusing on developing your critical skills and personal growth goals.
Ultimate Business Building: $2,500
Increase visibility with sponsorships and participation in job fairs and expos.
Includes everything in previous packages plus:
Value in Education: Stay in the know with updates on job fairs, affordable continuing education, complementary courses, trade shows and webinars specific to your industry with a monthly email from the director.
Connect and Promote: Your name on event T shirts, Host or speak at two mixers, Sponsor Three markets and mixers,two podcasts and one event annually. Ticket Bundle includes additional tickets to two mixers (8 total) and one additional event ticket.
Advocacy: Invitation to annual mixer with your public officials. An informal and relaxed environment to get to know who is representing your businesses interests locally.
Mentorship/Workforce Development: Annual tour of businesses on our industrial corridors to see their systems, workplace environments, etc and how you can integrate their processes and successful practices into your business. Unlimited access to support from BCGM Board with participation in school to work and youth mentor programs.
Pillar of Community: $5,000
Attend VIP events with executives from other industries and the Board of Directors to strategize and build a roadmap to achieve your goals. Utilize the access to members and resources to become a stakeholder in our community and assist in solidifying our local economy.
Includes everything in previous packages plus:
Value in education: Invitation to quarterly specialized forums specific to your industry. Ability to host group chats on social media about topics affecting your specialty, Yearly lunch with the board of directors highlighting highs and lows of the year and goals for upcoming year.
Connect and Promote: Quarterly Podcast interviews with a guest of your choice, Sponsorship of Four farmers markets and mixers, three podcasts and two events annually. Ticket bundle includes two tickets to one event, eight mixers and two tickets to the Yearly Wrap Up Dinner
Advocacy: Quarterly webinar with elected officials, an opportunity to raise concerns and get clarification on regulations and codes that affect your industry in a more personal setting.
Mentorship/ Workforce Development: Booth (physical or virtual) at annual job fair, Quarterly meetings with members of the BCGM board to assist in casting a wider net of resources and opportunities for new employees, invitation to Quarterly conference on Economic Development as it is relevant to the greater Montgomery area.
A La Carte Benefits and Services:
Podcast: $40 (2) mentions
Webinar: $75 (2) mentions
Mixer: $150 Mentioned during intro, name on literature
Farmers Market: $175 Social media marketing that week, ability to set up at that week’s market to sell or advertise.
Event (Virtual): $300 (2)mentions, logo on all SM marketing for event
Event (Social Media Advertisements): $350
Print and Social Media: $500
Event Literature and Gifts: $750
Quarterly Website Logo: $1000
Annual Website Logo: $2500
Event Partner: $5000 (2) mentions, on all literature, marketing, favors/gifts, 2 tickets.
Social Media Analysis with Acquisitions Marketing: $550
Business Plan Assistance/Review: $375
Accounting Overview: $550
Quickbooks Tutorial: $100 (Min 6 participants, max 12)
Social Media Marketing Workshop (Acq Mkt): $100 (Min 6 participants, max 12)