Website C&S Wholesale Grocers
The Largest Grocery Wholesaler in the United States
Hiring immediately, to apply text “APPLY” to 32543
Wednesday – Saturday
Great opportunity/Steady, year round work!
As a Slot Cleaner, you will be acting as sanitation support for the Warehouse team and play a primary role in ensuring the warehouse is in compliance with any/all food safety handling requirements.
- Clean and maintain warehouse aisles and product slots
- Clean spills including damaged product, oil, grease, broken glass, etc.
- May require use of sawdust, brooms, mops, or shovels
- Frequently pull product out of the slot with a pallet jack and clean slot with cleaning supplies and electric scrubber and replace product
- May clean break areas and offices when necessary
- Collecting and bailing plastic wrap throughout your shift
- May clean and maintain warehouse restrooms through use of disinfecting products when necessary
- Clean fire extinguishers
- Ensure lights are turned off and doors are locked when appropriate
Perishable Warehouse about 28F to 60F
- Must be capable of learning to operate necessary equipment
- Ability to learn and comprehend food safety handling requirements
- Demonstrate commitment and ability to work safely
- Show reliability and maintain satisfactory attendance
- Ability to operate required material handling equipment (MHE)
- Must be able to use necessary cleaning supplies
- 0-2 years prior experience
About Our Company:
C&S Wholesale Grocers, Inc. , based in Keene, NH, is the largest wholesale grocery supply company in the U.S. and the industry leader in supply chain innovation. Founded in 1918 as a supplier to independent grocery stores, C&S now services customers of all sizes, supplying more than 6,000 independent supermarkets, chain stores, military bases, and institutions with over 150,000 different products. At C&S, We Select the Best® – those with the motivation, pride, and drive to succeed in our fast-paced world.
Working Safely is a Condition of Employment at C&S Wholesale Grocers, Inc. C&S Wholesale Grocers is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
To apply for this job please visit careers.cswg.com.