Website C&S Wholesale Grocers
The Largest Grocery Wholesaler in the United States
Hiring immediately, to apply text “APPLY” to 32543
Schedule: 4 days a week 7AM- FINISH
Day 1 eligibility for:
- Health Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Holiday Pay
- Company matched 401K
As an Overage, Shortage & Damages Team Member, you will be part of the team that manages the proper disposition of damaged and returned product. You will receive over-shipments and damaged product from customers and the warehouse and repack the salvageable product.
- Retrieve and remove damaged product and repackage the salvageable product.
- Stack product that cannot be sold and prepare for shipment to another facility.
- Record receipt of returned products from in-bound trailers in proper manner.
- Keep work area clean and sanitary
Perishable Warehouse about 28F to 60F
- Ability to lift between 30 – 70 lbs
- Walk/ stand up to 12 hrs
- Work in varying temperatures
- Capable of operating the necessary equipment
- Must be able to work an eight hour shift with occasional overtime
- This position requires constant standing, bending, stooping and lifting.
Sunday to Wednesday
- 7:00am – 5:30pm
Wednesday to Saturday
- 7:00am – 5:30pm
About Our Company:
C&S Wholesale Grocers, Inc. , based in Keene, NH, is the largest wholesale grocery supply company in the U.S. and the industry leader in supply chain innovation. Founded in 1918 as a supplier to independent grocery stores, C&S now services customers of all sizes, supplying more than 6,000 independent supermarkets, chain stores, military bases, and institutions with over 150,000 different products. At C&S, We Select the Best® – those with the motivation, pride, and drive to succeed in our fast-paced world.
Working Safely is a Condition of Employment at C&S Wholesale Grocers, Inc. C&S Wholesale Grocers is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
To apply for this job please visit careers.cswg.com.