Website City Winery Hudson Valley
Indulge Your Senses
City Winery strives to deliver the highest-end combined culinary and cultural experience to our customers who are passionate in sharing wine, music, and culinary arts. We are a unique facility, combining a fully functioning winery with intimate concerts, food & wine classes, private events in a variety of configurations, and fine dining. We have created a compelling mix for our sophisticated clientele of foodies, and active cultural patrons—bringing the wine country experience to the middle of a large city.
We are thrilled and fortunate to be able to resume business and provide a safe workplace for our employees. In the interest of safety for all City Winery employees, the Company requires all employees to be vaccinated unless due to a bona fide medical and/or sincerely held religious reason in which case a reasonable accommodation will be provided unless it causes an undue hardship to City Winery.
Responsible for proper cleanliness, maintenance, and sanitation of all dishes, utensils, pots and pans, kitchen equipment, and kitchen areas. Assists with cleaning other areas of the kitchen and duties as needed.
• Prior maintenance experience in high-volume, fast paced restaurant or similar environment preferred
• Exceptional guest service and hospitality skills
• Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and work ethic
• Excellent interpersonal skills; able to work both as a team and independently
• Ability to take direction, and communicate effectively and professionally
• Ability to perform physical requirements of position including standing for extended periods of time, kneeling, stooping, using stairs, able to lift loads of up to 50 lbs. Able to work rapidly, especially during peak periods to ensure that all guests are being serviced properly and necessary operational tasks are being completed in a timely manner
• Ability to work a flexible schedule including days, nights, weekends and holidays
• Wash dishes, glassware, utensils, flatware, pots or pans, utilizing proper cleaning supplies and equipment
• Properly scrape and sort dishes prior to loading into dishwasher
• Maintain kitchen work areas, equipment, or utensils in clean and orderly condition.
• Unload dishwashers, restock and place clean dishes, utensils, or cooking equipment in proper storage areas.
• Maintain dishwashing machine, including adequate levels of detergents and cleaning supplies, and report any inventory shortage and/or mechanical faults to supervisor
• Clean and sanitize floors, drainers, freezer and cooler
• Utilize proper equipment, including hand trucks, to move supplies from storage to work areas
• Report to work at the scheduled time, neatly groomed and in the correct uniform.
• Bag kitchen trash and discard in a dumpster at intervals
• Maintain adequate levels of detergents and other cleaning supplies
• Place clean dishes, utensils, or cooking equipment in proper storage areas.
• Sort and remove trash, placing it in designated pickup areas
• Aid in efforts to control glassware breakage or loss by handling items with care
• Perform other reasonably assigned duties as per business need and/or assigned by management
Perks & Benefits! Comped concerts and dining experiences, employee merchandise and meal discounts, FREE family meal, 401K Retirement Plan, Volunteer Opportunities, Flexible Spending Accounts including pre-tax commuter benefits and parking, & more depending on position and other Company eligibility requirements.
To apply for this job please visit harri.com.